Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE PLANNING STAGE!



Ok, just when I thought the hard part was out of the way, then came the planning stage! As I mentioned in an earlier post, Melody and I have both been married before and decided to have our wedding in a tropical destination. Now, where to go? We thought maybe the Bahamas (Sandals or Super Club Breezes). We actually toured Sandals when we were in the Bahamas in Sept. 2008. It was very nice, but as you might know a little pricey. So the search was on! After much discussion and a lot of researching by Melody, she suggested Super Club Breezes in Runaway Bay, Jamaica. During our vacation in Sept. 2008, we stayed at Super Club Breezes in the Bahamas and loved it. Melody has been there multiple times since her late teens and always had great things to say. So it was decided Runaway Bay Jamaica would be the destination.


The trip was booked and it was time to plan the wedding portion. Well as a man I don't have a clue about wedding procedures so my darling Melody took the reins. Now I do help out when possible but I'm mostly a "Yes man" lol. Just kidding, Melody consults me on everything and we make the final decisions together. Melody has done a great job and is going to make our wedding perfect. I can't disclose all the particulars about the wedding because it's a surprise to our guests, but I can say that Melody has done a great job. To all who is attending our special day, SEE YOU IN JAMAICA MON!

No comments:

Post a Comment